Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Accident Prone Son

We couldn't quiet make it another 24 hours without an incident. Some people have really mild-tempered little boys, but not us. We were at Gymboree today and Brady likes to climb in and out of the inflated inner tubes. He's very good at getting one leg over, then sitting with one leg on each side, then lifting his back leg in. He'd done it several times in a row, and the last time, his back leg got caught and he went face first into the floor. There was lots of screaming, so his face was red. When he calmed down, I noticed a nasty rug burn above his right eye. Poor kid can't catch a break.

On a more positive note, I was wearing one of my many Pitt shirts and one of the other moms asked if I was from Pittsburgh. When I replied that I was, she told me that she and her husband only moved down here a year ago, and they'd lived there for 5 years while he completed his residency at UPMC. Her son was even born at Magee a few months after Brady. Unfortunately, they'll be moving to Florida this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment