Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Scuba Steve


For those of you who aren't familiar with the Adam Sandler movie, Big Daddy, Scuba Steve was a little action figure doll that a little boy had to have with him all the time. A few years ago, I was swimming as part of my exercise, so there were a few sets of goggles in my beach bag. Now that it's summer and we're always at the pool, my beach bag is always out. One day, Brady got into the bag and pulled out one of the pairs of goggles. He was just holding them, but I decided to show him how to wear them and put them on his face. He actually liked it, which surprised me since he hates hats on his head and his sunglasses on his face. It has gotten to the point where these goggles are a part of his other toys and he likes to wear them. When he's done with them on his face, he pushes them down so they hang around his neck. We've even gone out to eat with him wearing them around his neck. So, we have started calling him Scuba Steve every time he wears them.



No comments:

Post a Comment