Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Back from Savannah and Charleston


We are back from our long holiday weekend to Savannah and Charleston. It was a lot of fun and we saw a lot of great things that we might never have seen if we didn't move to SC. All the time, we talk about the opportunities we've been given because of Andy's job and our constant moving, even though sometimes it's taxing. To put into perspective the number of things we've seen in the past 4 days, I have 255 pictures on my camera. Given that, I will break up our journey into posts by the things that we've seen or done so that they don't get long and I don't spend over an hour writing a post for each city.

Although, it is nice to be home, I have 3 days to do laundry and repack to leave early Saturday morning so we can meet up with my parents, my brother, Alex and his girlfriend at VA Beach for a week-long vacation. There are plenty of things I have to do outside the house in the next 3 days so wish me luck with packing around all of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment