Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Newborn Portraits - Izzie B




With Brady, we did the standard newborn pictures in the hospital where they took one picture of your baby, and then you chose a package of how many of that one shot you wanted.  At the hospital where Izzie was born, there was a photographer and the prices were outrageous! I decided before we left that it would be better to take her to Penney's where we get all of Brady's portraits done and we'd probably get a better deal and better pictures.  Plus it would be a nice way to incorporate Brady as the big brother.



This would be the closest in comparison of what we have of Brady in the hospital.  He was just in a sleeper and barely awake.



Brady is so in love with his little sister and is always talking about her and wanting to take care of her.



Holding hands.



Showing how much he loves his sister.



I'm not a huge fan of "naked" pictures, but the photographer wanted to take some between outfit changes.  A few turned out really cute.



I was not expecting to get in on the act, so I was lucky I was wearing a halfway decent top and had dried my hair.  I usually look really glassy eyed when not wearing my glasses, too, so we got lucky that I didn't.



Daddy got in on the act too, but just a few of his body parts. Holding her feet in his hand.  Aren't they so tiny?



A tiny hand holding his pinky.



I had big plans to go to Target a few days before my induction, but she came early so I never made it there.  I went after she was born and this dress stood out to me because of her hair color.  Had I gone before she was born, I would've never even bought it.  Funny how life works out like that sometimes.



My little angel.



She has been holding her head up since day one and this is the proof.



So peaceful.








1 comment:

  1. What wonderful pictures! You and Andy (and your families) are so blessed! Congrats again on the birth of your adorable little angel! Brady looks like he will be an amazing big brother too!! So happy for all of you. God bless! <3

    ReplyDelete