Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Family Portraits 2014





In July, it was time for our annual family portraits.  Normally, the color scheme works around the kids and until point it had always been an outfit for Brady.  Even last year, I'd bought his outfit before I was even pregnant with Izzie, and when I found out I was expecting, I hedged my bets and bought the matching outfit for a baby boy.  A few years ago, I bought a pretty red top that was too dressy to wear except on more special occasions.  I've had the top for three years and never worn it, so I decided that would be the shirt I wore in 2014.  Once again, that was before Izzie was born with red hair and that had me rethinking some things.  Neither Izzie or Andy can wear red as it clashes with their hair, so I had to find something that worked for both of them.  I think the colors I chose worked out well.  I will say I bought three different dresses for Izzie trying to find the right one.





















My favorite group shot of us. 












Silly girl! 



I always take advantage of a sitting and do a second outfit.  While on our honeymoon in Hawaii, we bought two kids outfits that matched.  One for a boy and one for a girl.  We bought the smallest sizes they had in each and would you believe that the boy one was bigger and they fit the kids in the same year!  If that's not meant to be, I don't know what is. 






Our little Hawaiian boy!  He loves wearing Hawaiian clothes knowing that's where he was made.









Brady was being a stinker and not smiling naturally, so at one point, Izzie got mad, started screaming "cheese!" over and over again and flapping her arms.  It was like she was telling the photographer that she was ready and Brady better get his act together.











No comments:

Post a Comment